Terms and Conditions
Any company or individual working in or related to the Sports Event Industry. Industry professionals may nominate their own or other organisations, departments, teams or an individual that deserves recognition.
Award Categories and Entries
There are eleven award categories. Entrants may participate in multiple award categories (upto 3 categories); however, a separate entry must be submitted for each award category entered. The application must be made specific to the category entered; generic information will not be accepted as an entry; all information required must be included in order to be considered.
We do not publish the names of companies, organisations or individuals that have not won an Award or been shortlisted, nor will we reproduce any information from your entry. Therefore if you enter the awards, but are not successful, this will remain confidential. In addition, entrants may mark any commercially sensitive information contained in their entry as ‘not for publication’.
Judges deemed to have a conflict of interest with nominated companies will not be part of the nomination process for that award.
The organisers reserve the right to use information contained in the winning entries (apart from contact details and any content marked not for publication) for subsequent publicity, promotions and other activities relating to the Awards.
General Terms and Conditions
- All nominations must be submitted online or via email\
- Nominations must be in English and received not later than 10th September, 2012
- Nominations must be clearly and succinctly written, and remain within the criteria and submission guidelines as mentioned in the category chosen
- Nominations should deal in grounded and supported statements, preferably with supporting facts and figures
- Incomplete submissions or submissions with insufficient information will not be accepted
- Informa Sports Group / ISEM Awards reserve the right to verify the information provided in each submission if required.
- Nominations will be accepted in good faith and, notwithstanding any attempts to verify claims made in nominations, will be treated as true and accurate.
- In the event of any disputes or issues the decision made by the Judges shall be deemed final. The organisers will not be obliged to justify their decisions or enter into any correspondence with the nominee.
- By entering the ISEM Awards competition, you authorise the use and/or reproduction of images and descriptions provided in relation to any editorial / advertising purposes initiated in conjunction with the ISEM Awards
- All entrants must agree to the entry terms and conditions prior to entering the ISEM Awards.
- Submission of an application form indicates acceptance of the terms and conditions of entry.
For clarification on any terms and conditions for the Awards, please contact:
Tel: +971 4 4072738