Tuesday 24th April 2012 - am
Customer Attraction: How To Win New Clients By Improving The “Journey”
Registration for morning workshops will begin at 08:30. They will
start at 9:00 and end at 12:30 with lunch. There will be breaks at
Attracting customers has always been essential for organisations to ensure development and profitability, but
“winning” new clients tend to be more and more challenging as competition in the GCC gets tighter and the
economic environment tend to globalise.
Services, personalisation and consideration are now highly valued by consumers before the actual purchasing
This workshop will focus on the methods and best practices to improve the upstream touch points of a customer
journey in order to attract new customers.
Workshop leader will be announced soon.
- How can your customer experience strategy attract new leads? Targeting emotions and creating desire
- Best practices and concrete tools to create a story to raise your brand awareness and deliver an unforgettable
first part of the journey
- Properly integrating design management in your development strategies to create “Love Brand” and get closer
to your customers
- The details make the difference: Identifying the “little extras” which result in “big profits”
- Communicating on the promises of the journey to arouse admiration and turn leads into new customers
Your Workshop Leader
Dr Darren Coleman
, Managing Consultant, Wavelength Marketing
, Birmingham – UK