Driving Effective Corporate Social Responsibility In The Kingdom
Supported by the Saudi Council on Corporate Social Responsibility
The Kingdom's premier event dedicated building the efectiveness and positive impact of CSR – by ensuring that it not only supports economic development, social welfare and environmental sustainability but is also aligned with business strategy.
As Corporate Social Responsibility evolves from a 'nice to have' to a critical factor in sustainable long term growth, IIR Middle East presents a special, Saudi focused event – CSR Saudi Arabia 2012.
This event will provide a platform for CSR professionals and organisations in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia to discuss and develop practical solutions to the unique challenges that corporate responsibility faces.
The CSR Saudi Arabia will feature a practical and timely agenda that will discuss the most pressing concerns regarding CSR, including:
- Integrating CSR strategy into business strategy Measuring the effectiveness of CSR: Impact on the community and value to the business
- Maximising the positive impact of CSR programme
- Gaining management and investor buy-in to increase budgetary support and drive CSR
- Engaging all stakeholders including employees, customers and investor to improve reach and effectiveness of CSR initiatives
- Embedding CSR in the culture of the organisation to build sustainability and effectiveness of CSR initiatives
- Positioning and leveraging sustainability as a brand differentiator
- Developing a viable CSR model for the Kingdom by taking into account local traditions, culture and practices
- And many more
What The Market Has To Say About Our CSR Events
"Mabrook! It was excellent. Great job IIRME."
- Annelies Hodge, CSR Manager, Dubai Chamber of Commerce & Industry
"This event gives a good view of what corporations are doing to make this world a better place."
- Thuraya Al-Taei, Communication & External Affairs Advisor, BP Oman
"Very practical and effective, useful knowledge we can take away with us."
- Rachelle Bissett-Amess, Project Manager & Environmental Advisor, AES International
"Very informative and insightful presentations."
- Fatima Raees, Marketing Manager, Emirates Driving Institute
Speakers at our previous CSR Events include:
• Piers Schreiber, VP Corporate Communications, Jumeirah Group
• Eng. Mahmoud Al Turkistani, Vice President and Head of CSR, National Commercial Bank
• Dr. Fatih Mehmet Gul, Founding Director, CSR Middle East
• Ghizlan Guenez, VP Social Investment, Abraaj Capital
• Rabea Ataya, CEO, Bayt.com
• Ibrahim Al Zubi, Head Of CSR, Majid Al Futtaim Properties
• Maria Conceicao, Founder, Maria Cristina Foundation
• Aisha Al Kharusi, Head Of CSR, National Bank Of Oman
• Belinda Scott, Senior Corporate Responsibility Manager, National Bank Of Abu Dhabi
• Brigitte Khair Mountain, Head Of Office, UNHCR External Relations Hub For GCC
• Luisa Gentile, Head of CSR, Vodafone Italy
Have your say!
and share your expert insight and professional perspective on
the topics we should have on the programme